5400 Sw 70Th Ave Davie, FL 33314
ONE OF A FEW PIECES OF HORSE READY PROPERTIES IN BROWARD COUNTY.
Exclusively Listed By
The Lee Jenkins Real Estate Team
954-540-8509 Phone or Text
Home  |  Photos  |  Slideshow  |  Request Info  |  Contact  |  Video  |  Interactive Tour
Play video


Contact Information

The Lee Jenkins Real Estate Team
Free Home Values & Find Out About Homes BEFORE On the Open Market
PLMC, CRS, REO
0311387F
The Lee Jenkins Real Estate Team Free Home Values & Find Out About Homes BEFORE On the Open Market
Keller Williams Legacy Realty
Just Give Us 1% of Your Trust and We Will Earn the Other 99%. Absolutely Free and Current No Obligation Home Values. Find Out About Homes BEFORE On the Open Market.
1625 N. Commerce Parkway,
Weston, Florida 33326
Office: 954-252-0197 - Direct
Mobile: 954-540-8509 Phone or Text
Fax: 954-905-4371
Email: Click Here
Facebook
About
3 Team Members with Over 65 Years of Experience. Over 3,000 clients helped. PLMC Certified - Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant; Certified Residential Specialist - Only 4% of All Agents have this Designation; Real Estate Owned/Foreclosure Specialist.
 
.